As analysts see momentum for mass timber, SLB programs promote opportunities in government and affordable housing:
- Caroline Dauzat Concludes Successful Term as SLB Chair: Caroline Dauzat, owner of Graceville, Florida-based Rex Lumber, concludes her successful term as SLB Board Chair at the end of 2022. Furman Brodie, VP at Effingham, South Carolina-based Charles Ingram Lumber Co., (on the Board since 2016) will step down at the end of the year .
- Market Forecast Stresses Opportunities for Incremental Growth in New Sectors: Reverberations from the pandemic have changed the construction outlook in key market segments, with an impact on long-term lumber demand, according to FEA’s new 2023 softwood lumber markets forecast.
- CEO Spotlight: Analysts See Mass Timber Momentum
- WoodWorks Helps U.S. General Services Administration Explore Wood Solutions
- Greenhill School Valdes STEM + Innovation Center—Addison, Texas
- How Mass Timber Can Help Address Affordability